- The process starts with signing up on Careermanager.co.za and then proceed to signing in and complete the questionnaires using the same username and password.
- Career Manager uses the responses to the questionnaires to understand how you think and compiles a comprehensive personalised feedback report.
- After completing the questionnaires, you can view your personalised personal feedback report.. This helps you understand your profile and the impact on careers and study choices.
- The next step is to study your career and study suggestions. We encourage you to investigate details about particular career and subject options.
- Career Manager is a decision support system. It enables you to pick possible options in order to build up a career plan for your future.
For Teachers, Advisers and Parents
How can I get access for a learner?
There are two ways to obtain access for a learner:
- Through a learner's school if they offer Career Manager.
- Or, purchase an individual Career Manager license:
- Give the code to your child to sign-up to the Career Manager website.
- The learners completes a series of online questionnaires that builds up their personal feedback report.
- They view and explore your career and study suggestions online.
- The learner can plan his/her future career with the information in the personal feedback report.
Both the questionnaires and personalised feedback report is available in both English and Afrikaans
- Career Manager prides itself in an excellent administrative system.
- Schools (license owners) have access to monitor the progress for learners, download and print personalised feedback reports.
- Personalised feedback reports are available in both English and Afrikaans.