- Career Manager is real-time. Results are available immediately on completion of the questionnaires
- Learners are given sufficient information regarding suitable careers to decide of which subjects to select and to decide on what to study.
- Questionnaires are available in both English and Afrikaans.
- Career manager reports are available both online or can be printed in Afrikaans or English.
- Quick and easy for students to use with immediate results
- Use the manager site to track student progress and manage records
- Download student reports
- Detailed job descriptions available
- Value for money at R600 per learner
- Good career planning has been proven to be an excellent tool against the risk of youth unemployment.
- Raises students' self-awareness, aspirations and increases motivation
- Great value at an annual license fee of R9000 per school